San Fernando Valley : need help

Reaction score
Looking for a professional who can come and check out my pond, which was installed by professional builders, NOT professional pond builders, and thus constructed wrong, skimmer under the waterfall :goldfish: Need to move the skimmer to one of the sides, running lines under the rock ridge, and install new pump, filter and the rest (which I need help choosing properly). The pond needs to be drained and completely cleaned, it's all algaed over after a winter. The bond is concrete, with gravel bottom which is set in concrete, but with many pieces loose now.

Located in the San Fernando valley (Northridge). please email me at grhome (at) socal.rr.com if you think you qualify and we'll talk.

Thanks
Ed

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Wow, sorry to hear about this. Your skimmer (which I don't think is necessary) should be located opposite your falls in a less turbulant location.
Too bad I'm so far away, I would have looked at it and advised you for free.

Reaction score
Dave, thanks for your comment. I am aware of the problem, the guy who built the pond (at that time I had no clue) obviously did not know what he was doing. Now I am paying for it. :)

Still looking for someone to do the job, someone with experience, I dont mind helping just do not know how to do this myself.

Ask a Question