If you could ask Santa for anything....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
If you could have a wish come true, what would you ask for?
I would ask for a fence around my 4 acres....a fence low enough for the deer to still be able to come and go, but high enough to keep coyotes and stray dogs out

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I would ask that things finally start going well for my niece and her family. She has done so much for so many people but everytime i talk to her its another problem, Lost jobs, health issues, vehicle problems and 2 kids that are bipolar, adhd!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
A billion dollars.

I'd then buy 100+ acres of land, build a tiny house, convert the land to prairie. I'd probably do something fun like start my own business. A lot of the left over money would go to charities.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
more friendship, hope and faith, though it does not need to be religious
I'm relatively new here and get those items here
Thanks Santa for delivering

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
more friendship, hope and faith, though it does not need to be religious
I'm relatively new here and get those items here
Thanks Santa for delivering
That is a very nice wish!
I too feel I have friends here, even if I don't know if they know:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
A job I love and can do for the rest of my working days that offers me financial freedom to do what we need to get done, with some extra. Or to win a record breaking lottery and be the only winner... then I could just work around the house or for free.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I never won a lottery but still do free repairs for my neighbors if they need help they usually come to me .It is so sad when I see people having babies for money and using that money for drugs or partying and killing those innocent babies or beating them .Then you can also talk about the abuse of animals .What is wrong with our world .Welfare ,food stamps and section 8 were a hand up not a hand out to live on for a paycheck .Go to work and be proud American people

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I see a lot of that out here. Like they should give drug tests to get benifits. I have to test to keep my job to pay my taxes they live on, they should have to pass those tests too. I’ve hit hard times, grew up poor, my mom busted her butt to try and avoid having to get help, but her health meant she couldn’t avoid it. So I know just how bad that is. I may still be poverty line, but I do my best to avoid needing help. I only had one kid, when my birth control failed me, but I did my best for him so he wouldn’t grow up as poor as we were.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Work makes you strong and a good person .Lazy just makes them look stupid and good for nothing .

Ask a Question