sequence pump my bass something fishy here

Reaction score
do a serch for them what they advertise is the new range of pumps but what you get is poorley constructed crap i phoned sequence Thanks UnConundrums for the link and they
say that evolution aqua are sole distributers the guy at pets in time told me they ship parts and assemble them in the UK which after speaking to both sequence and evolution this is rubbish

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Sequence doesn't sell refurbished pumps.
Whoever needs to contact them, it's real easy.

Postal Address
MDM Incorporated
325 Karen Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80907

800-447-8342 (Toll Free)
719-634-8202 (Phone)
719-634-8317 (Fax)
Customer Support: (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Sequence doesn't sell refurbished pumps.
Whoever needs to contact them, it's real easy.

Postal Address
MDM Incorporated
325 Karen Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80907

800-447-8342 (Toll Free)
719-634-8202 (Phone)
719-634-8317 (Fax)
Customer Support: (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
cheers dodad already spoke to them and they say evolution aqua are sole European dealers and evolution aqua say they they dont do recons either just services/parts
www.petsintime.co.uk/ have alook for yourself they look like the real ma-coy except when you get em they dont look like that and its funny since i complaned to them this morning they have all sold out gotta be a record surly

Reaction score
cheers dodad already spoke to them and they say evolution aqua are sole European dealers and evolution aqua say they they dont do recons either just services/parts
www.petsintime.co.uk/ have alook for yourself they look like the real ma-coy except when you get em they dont look like that and its funny since i complaned to them this morning they have all sold out gotta be a record surly

Reaction score
i would diffidently still contact the authorities. i sell computers and fix them here in Kansas and there are some places in town that sell stolen and pirated computers. so i know the hatred that can bring up.

Reaction score
i would diffidently still contact the authorities. i sell computers and fix them here in Kansas and there are some places in town that sell stolen and pirated computers. so i know the hatred that can bring up.

Reaction score
Have done that now only because if the motor side is dogged together like the wet end then the wet end only has to leak and if the the things not earthed and someone installs one without a beaker then there gonna be right said fread

Reaction score
Have done that now only because if the motor side is dogged together like the wet end then the wet end only has to leak and if the the things not earthed and someone installs one without a beaker then there gonna be right said fread

Reaction score
went to a local authorised dealer today and haggled a bit and got the price down to £260
which is only £20 more than i paid for the last piece of junk can now finally get my pond plumbed up and hopefully get my babes back in to something deeper than a 70 gallon tank already lost one ghost who thought he was a flying fish sadly didn't find him in time the tank is covered with perspex now

Reaction score
went to a local authorised dealer today and haggled a bit and got the price down to £260
which is only £20 more than i paid for the last piece of junk can now finally get my pond plumbed up and hopefully get my babes back in to something deeper than a 70 gallon tank already lost one ghost who thought he was a flying fish sadly didn't find him in time the tank is covered with perspex now

Ask a Question