Share a photo of your night vibe around the pond!

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
you should enter aquascaes diy you too could be the next winner
Thank you!

Alas, I don't think my little hand-dug pond has much of a chance against the ones built with excavators and thousands of dollars to buy rocks. Next time you talk with the Aquascape folks, ask them to make a new category for DIY sans-machines. That might give the rest of us a chance! ;-)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thank you!

Alas, I don't think my little hand-dug pond has much of a chance against the ones built with excavators and thousands of dollars to buy rocks. Next time you talk with the Aquascape folks, ask them to make a new category for DIY sans-machines. That might give the rest of us a chance! ;-)
Not so my friend the first diy winner was a hand dug pond and that was a small pond . And to be perfectly honest doesn't have half the character that your does

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
I don't think I would ever leave if I sat in that spot :love: It's just so serene and looks so natural.
I think one reason I built the pond is that gives me a great excuse to never leave the house.

Abby

Nature & zen lover, Aquatic plant sales
Reaction score
Central Texas… home of the 10 month summer! ;)
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thank you!

As a diamond and a supermodel both demonstrate…beauty is evident regardless of size… beautiful pond & pics!

Ask a Question