addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well here is ms JW's rock pile.......................Her husband just smiled and loaded them nicely into the truck, back seat floorboard. (All from my yard)

jw rocks1.JPG
jw rocks.JPG

Here is my tiny rock pile, we will load them into the prius before we ship it home
my rocks.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They will be joining us for Thanksgiving dinner, we told them they are not like normal visitors, start to stink after 3 days.............lmao. Welcome to stay until they feel like moving on. They have the whole lower level to themselves, own tv, wet bar etc.

It is like we have known them our entire life, good comfortable together friends, Happy hour in the back yard in 75 degree sunny weather. Shared dinners. They go biking, (for HOURS!) , he went into central phoenix on his bike (60 miles), she and I take long walks, sometimes she goes out by herself for a 3-4 hour walk. No rule visiting..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's fantastic, I'm so pleased to hear how well you get on! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving meal together :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
20 lb Turkey for the 4 of us, love left overs! :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hi guys and gals!
Thanks for all the fun comments you all made. We had such a nice time visiting Addy and her honey and little Missy and what a great turkey day! I was in rock heaven at addy's home. So nice of her to let me pick through and take what I could fit. We have migrated down to a place called Green Valley in Az. Then maybe on to Yuma and Las Vegas or Cali,.Oregon and then home to freezing Washington. Never made it to Texas as the weather was not welcoming to us. Boo has been a good kitty but I think she wants to escape our camper and run for home. This rv park we found today has internet but campgrounds and rest area's do not so I can only post now and then.
Adios Amigos

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Ah! How lovely to "see" you here j.w! We've enjoyed hearing about your visit with addy. Hope the rest of your travels are safe and filled with sunshine!

Ask a Question