sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
leaves are mostly out here and yep thinking of a pondless pond and garden for my great grandson Wyatt .When he comes over he can have fun splashing around in the pondless .He is only 6 months old now

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Those are awesome pics! I'm jealous of the shelving -- if there's one thing I need, it's more (vertical) storage, but I need the space for it 1st.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My son wanted it to look a little industrial so he wanted the writing to show on the boards ,why I don't know to me it looks ugly .It is for heavier stuff so had to be sturdy.Thank you for seeing my work and appreciated it .I built something similar in my pantry .But with 2x3's .I also built them in my neighbors pantry .4 of hers are on wheels with hinges so she can get to the shelves behind them .She hates rooting for stuff at the back of shelves .They move like doors to get to the stuff at the back .She bakes a lot .She makes cakes and stuff for people and works in the bakery of Sams Club

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thank you .I like to keep busy .Added fertilizer to my lawn with epsom salts and also to the trees and to my flower beds .They have a frost warning for tonight .I will have to cover the new canna's and my banana's that are coming up

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No lie when you say you like to keep busy for sure, for sure sissy!
If you didn't have some kind of a tool in your hand what would you do?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
be bored and find another project .Looking at buying a fixer upper again on an acre of land 5 thousand dollars with a new roof and heat pump and a mile from my house on Martin road

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
went to look at it and inspect it and now crunching numbers .maybe offer them 4 thousand and see if the bank goes for it .Looked at the history of it on the GIS sight here and only ever 1 owner

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You fix it up and make some bucks and make a happy home for some family :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thought of son for it but on farther look at it I think they are hiding something .There are several failed reports on the well water and it is something they are required by law to disclose .Could be more they are hiding

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
There was lots of stuff in it I can't even pronounce and would of them is the scariest of all lead ,very small amount but enough to scare people .No wonder the lots are not selling over there .The people that tested the water say it cannot be used for human consumption and you will need a water tank and water deliveries and maybe a metal roof on the house to help catch water and a good filter .Funny thing is there is a stream not to far from the house .So going over to get a sample of that myself and see if I can get some water from the well .These tests they have on file were over 5 years ago and even could have been done wrong , .The electric can be turned on but the pump may have gone bad .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I pulled samples of water from the creek and the well ,but people down here are a little leary of the newer stuff they don't understand .I have been looking at different filters after your post and cheapest is around a thousand dollars and saw some that have expensive u.v type set ups also .I am marking the well samples and the creek samples and sending them to 2 different testing sights .Bank told me they would go a lot less to get rid of the property .The roof looking at it after taking the ladder with me looks like it is more like 5 years old and looks like they roofed over the old roof .Not a good idea ever

Ask a Question