sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
  • still in nj and had to pay for joey's funeral and his son never showed up at the viewings and guessing he does not care .Took me 12 1/2 hours to get up here and staying at a hotel Murphy Funeral Home handling it in Monmouth Junction NJ .We are having him cremated and placed next to my sister in a extra vault .Dad thank god paid for 2 extras

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Horrible traffic here Leaving I hope Tomorrow if everything is settled .He used his dads credit cards after his death and we filed a police report .Teach him a lesson Best thing is whole family drove in and got to see my oldest son .Gosh I miss my big baby boy .Will post pics when I get back .We have all gone out to lunch and dinner together and got to see my new neice and nephew from Michigan .What cuties they are

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Been thinking of you @sissy and you are a good sister for all you are doing for your brother. Shame on the son. Glad you get to visit w/your family and have a safe drive home.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
the police wanted a full toxicology report and there is a detective assigned to the case .Joey has an IRA That the police froze .Funeral home will not give his son a death certificate to get the money .He will send them all to me .The son and his wife were at the apartment but he already stole all the paper work .The apartment smelled of pot and you could not stand to be in it and called the apartment complex to hav e them removed from the premises .SO sad Joey cannot even rest in Peace

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Death , money, family does not always = peace and happiness. My family fell apart when my dad passed.

When someone dies unexpectedly and youngish they always do a complete check out. They did a full autopsy on my hubby when he passed.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sissy- Just got caught up on forum and was so very sad to hear of your loss and the problems with family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It seems there is often a family member who causes issues when there is a death. Haven't spoken to my half sister since we settled dads estate.
Take care and stay strong!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hubby is in hospital heart blockage .I drove straight down from Nj and only stopped for gas .He went to urgent care in NJ and wanted him in the hospital up there .But he was not going for that so drove back .I am now mowing the grass and edging everything .All the sisters and brothers paid for Joe's funeral at MJ Murphy funeral home in Monmouth Junction NJ .I am exhausted .Got very little sleep all week .Not a good reason to have a family reunion .At least I got to see my oldest son and my cousins son who past of cancer last year .We all stayed in the same hotel which was great

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Boy @sissy do you ever get a break? Hope your hubby gets to feeling better soon. I suppose he will have to have surgery or stents of some sort.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Sissy I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. He's getting good care in the hospital, so put yourself to bed early and get some rest.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
He has one stent and not sure until tuesday when they set him up for surgery .They gave him nitro just in case .He was mad at me this morning he got oatmeal and cinnamon in it an a banana .My power breakfast he does not like

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Sorry to hear of the loss of your brother Sissy and hoping all goes well with your husbands surgery.

Ask a Question