Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I told his son to pack everything in both houses and move here .I will help him because he has no one else .One house is in Ohio and the other is in Nitro West Virginia .He does not need to be alone .He is having his dad cremated as per his dads request

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So good of you sissy and he needs someone at this time. Would be awful to be all alone during this tragedy.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
File for his ford insurance for Eric as I know people there and have a line number for them it was easy .Eric kept saying they put him on hold for over an hour .Good gosh 86 people from ford have passed away .sun is shining finally
104_0224.JPG
104_0227.JPG
104_0231.JPG

Attachments

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
my very best friend I have known for 48 years passed away .His son just called me to tell me .I am going to help his son how to figure out what to do
So nice of you to help him out Sissy...losing a loved one is so stressful...your fish look like happy campers and your kitties do too!

Ad

Advertisements

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We wear them required or not. Actually wear two masks, one a lot tighter fitting then one of those blue ones over it. Starting to wear goggles if we go into a store, which we seldom do.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I had my skin cancer procedure this morning. All the medical professionals had double masks ad face shields. I wore a mask, but a paper one, as my double thickness cloth one is hard to wear for a long time.

Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have the double ones I bought off of ebay with the washable filter and the side vent .Forgot to post these I got them at the flea market saturday 3 for 1 dollar and i bought all 6 he had .They are 1 foot across
104_0332.JPG

Ask a Question