sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well went out to look and both kittens are girls and there eyes are open .They are so cute and I just can't see them going loose and being killed .I called the shelter again .boy can the meow and momma does not seem to mind when I pick them up either she just stays back and watch's me but won't le me get near her
kittens 011.JPG
kittens 012.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It is tomorrow now they had to reschedual because of emergency and not all his tests were back .I guess the holiday weekend set it back also .I got the call today that it would be tomorrow at 7 am .I have been busy dealing with the estate of Joey .Jp morgan is the one where Joey had his money so hoping they will pay the bills and pay all of us back for the funeral and burial .I told Joey to make out a will a long time ago ,the you never know .I just did the update on ours .It is said you should do it every 5 to 10 years or when there are changes.Joe JR is greedy he wants the money now and told them he paid for the funeral and was there so I told them to call MJ Murphy funeral home and he sent them copies of everything from the funeral home .We paid on our credit card so there is proof and funeral director called Joe JR 15 times to try and tell him to come see his dad .He went way beyond what a funeral director would ever do .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Does this mean you are permanent kitty parents now? Such sweet babies! We have a shortage of kittens here now since everyone has had all their cats fixed.People are advertising that they want a kitten and they can't find any.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Just read this thread. So very sorry to hear about your brother Sissy, and praying all goes well for your hubby's stent surgery. Sometimes we have so much stress to bear and I often wonder how we manage it all. God will give us strength when we need it most. Bless you my sweet friend.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
cute kittens!

Best of luck to you hubby. Get some rest Sissy, sleep

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well a few minutes time for this new puter came and hubby is in hospital and I am exhausted but managing as usual .Older son is coming down with his girlfriend .I got a lung infection also and could hardly breathe .Hubby may also have kidney problems critinine level was 152 but now at 143 so a little lower .critinine level is kidney function .He will have to keep nitro on him from now on .He takes so many meds now I cannot keep track of them .I also got a new printer .something killed the 2 kittens and their momma sad to say .But another momma cat is here with her kittens .there are 5 of them .They make me smile with the kitty antics .
100_3905.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh so sorry about the babies and mama cat. Can you catch the new little ones and try and get them good homes? Hope your hubby gets better and outta the hospital soon and hope you are feeling better now too.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It has been scary first a nurse in the hospital accidently cut hubbies elbow and they could not stop the bleeding and then a nurse input the wrong dose on pills .He was only supposed to get half a pill 2 times a day and she input it 1 1/2 pills 2 times a day .It was a blood thinner and no wonder they could not stop the bleeding .These people need better training .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Geez Sissy you need a break in all the issues. I hope he and you get better really soon.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I hope so also and thank you .It has been rough since Joey died .Hubby was kind of depressed over everything that happened and that is not helping him get better .good news is my kitties are doing good .Animal shelter is going to try to catch them this week and find them good homes .I have been feeding them so they trust me and come right to me

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I've missed "seeing" you here @sissy and was worried about what might be going on. All the best to your husband in his recovery and wishing you some stress-free moments. Being the caregiver is not an easy role.

Ask a Question