sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I slid them off the tailgate of my truck into the lawn cart and stupid me pulled the lawn cart all the way down to the basement 3 times with 3 boxes in each load and then got smart and used my lawnmower to hook up the cart to it .Each panel is 36 by 36 . Hardest part was taking them out of the cart , then got smart and opened each box in the cart and took each panel out of the box and piled them up all the way down the middle of the basement floor so i could take panels from each side to lay them out where they go .Shame I didn't get smarter sooner :) Yesterday was mowing and edging day and had to take both explorer trucks to get inspected . Lucky place is right across the highway so took one and then cameback and took other one over . Today is taking hubbies truck over to get new hood lifts put on and try to find a short in the turning signals that make them go haywire .I changed the fuses and the bulbs but it still happens . Then I need to add hydrostatic fluid to the 42 inch cub cadet mower . It has not been checked since it was bought and rear end is making a funny noise and not running the way it should ,

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
water is low and with wind and no rain you can see where the water height should be . Pump is close to the surface of the pond . I had to turn hydrant on to add water

Attachments

• DSC05055.JPG
    DSC05055.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC05057.JPG
    DSC05057.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC05060.JPG
    DSC05060.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
SMALL MOUSE TRAPS place them on the ground . on twine hanging . the snap alone should get it running. it you really want to teach it a lesson your pond is off limits put some peanut butter on the trap. BUT WARN NEIGHBOOR , DRASTIC MEASURES ARE BEING IMPLIMENTED.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I know your in the south and things vary compared to here but the law here is you are libel for the actions of your dog. as they can be trained such as not to bite , stay in the yard. Cats not so much , you may need to take it to court

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't have mice but maybe dog will be scared by the snapping sound if it doesn't get his feet first and you can buy those things really cheap

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We took it to a arbatration judge and they never showed up twice and I had to drive for over an hour and half all the way out to Chatham VA , (and that is just 1 way ) to the court house and sit there for almost 3 hours and nothing has been done . Judges are idiots here . No leash law because I live in farm country so they cannot make them show up for the hearing . SO BIG WASTE OF MY TIME

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The mouse traps were for the dog if you have a neighboring hound dog one snap from a mouse trap and the dog will learn even if the owner doesn't train them they will see the traps and keep clear.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
dogs have fenced in yard in the back anf the pond is in the front yard . Cats know what mouse traps are because I put some out by the shed to catch a mouse the didn't seem to be able to catch and watched the one cat set it off by flipping it over . I guess she was insulted because I thought I needed traps . She does a great job but some are sneeky little devils

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
would you please, could you please, please won't you be my neighbor....

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I had to go show my new neighbor how to change his filter and oil in his cub cadet yesterday , he is a city boy and had no clue . Told him to watch youtube and had to show him all the grease points and then showed him how to take his deck off and clean it and showed him slip plate graphite that you paint on the underside of your deck to keep grass from sticking to it . He ordered it off ebay . Same guy I bought from and he is going to get a wire brush to clean the deck so he can paint it on . Learned about slip plate from my older son years ago since he owns a towing company back in NJ . They use it on flat bed tow trucks . Then we had a good talk about wells and septic tanks . I feel like I have another son now . Teach them and they teach you .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh by the way my sisters pink jeep That she traded in fo a new ford explorer . she came to her senses finally and used my ford employee discount also

Attachments

• DSC05067.JPG
    DSC05067.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC05066.JPG
    DSC05066.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I had to go show my new neighbor how to change his filter and oil in his cub cadet yesterday , he is a city boy and had no clue . Told him to watch youtube and had to show him all the grease points and then showed him how to take his deck off and clean it and showed him slip plate graphite that you paint on the underside of your deck to keep grass from sticking to it . He ordered it off ebay . Same guy I bought from and he is going to get a wire brush to clean the deck so he can paint it on . Learned about slip plate from my older son years ago since he owns a towing company back in NJ . They use it on flat bed tow trucks . Then we had a good talk about wells and septic tanks . I feel like I have another son now . Teach them and they teach you .
I bought a CC not impressed. Not going to worry about grease this thing won't last that long my JD lasted 20 years and take my word for it it was worked and just kept on going I think Timex is a cousin. She is still running today but the plastics are all done. She needed a new deck "after the Mrs literally used the cutting deck to split wood. That didn't work so well. Carb was in need of a rebuild. And rings were starting to blow smoke. It still beat my CC.

Ask a Question