Spill stone

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thanks, all! This is my first try with building a pond, so it is all trial and error. Without having done it before, it is hard to look at a hole and a dirt pile and envision the final product. Thank goodness for youtube and for all the help on here!!!!!
Yeah, I had a period of semi-panic after that too. It was like "Now I really have to follow through on these plans and make it look decent or I've made a really big mistake"

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was like that when I rocked my hills in front of the house .5 truckloads of 4 tons each of rocks .I had to place them just so ,why not sure .Crazy .My little red mower and cart Also had to lay ditch pipe 2 sections 15 feet each , them had to finish building the fence
pics on durecell back up 336.JPG
pics on durecell back up 337.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
That is a LOT of rock!!!!!!

I got to play with my waterfall foam on Friday. That was fun! I have a foam gun, which makes it really nice. You can adjust the size of the "bead" that comes out. Of course, my rubber glove broke, so I now have a black thumb and forefinger. ;P

Ask a Question