Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
United States
demo view from bridge.jpg
closeup demo.jpg
big demo chunk.jpg
Started the demo on waterfall and attaching some pictures. It's slow going and haven't knocked enough off to find the original waterfall stone yet. The last picture is one of the chunks I knocked off to give everyone an idea of the calcified overgrowth I talked about previously. I'm using a 12lb electrical demo hammer. A larger demo hammer like a 35 lb'r would go quicker but not sure I could handle it sideways or above my shoulders and much greater chance of damaging the original waterfall structure.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Wow looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you .You sure are going to be sore after this

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lots of work, you will be an expert at demo!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Seriously to me it would be fun. I do projects like this all the time for my masonry business. This is a great project to see what is going on, get creative and have a beautiful end result. Not saying it is not hard work because it is but it is also a very satisfying in the end project. Keep up the great work (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
United States
262.jpg
253.jpg
Updating this thread, finished with the bridge replacement and tore the waterfall back as far as I thought possible without committing to a full blown demo. Hadn't hidden the discharge pipe at the top of the picture yet and sorry about the bad camera work. Still searching for a way to add a liner without a complete demo and starting over.

Ask a Question