spring flowers

Reaction score
What's the deal on lily seeds. Do they grow if you just throw them in or do you need to put them in a pot first?

Wow, Sissy. Rough patch right now. I bet the Summer will be alot better for you. Remember there would be no good times without bad times.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thats your bog in the pics addy it looks good .Shame you couldn't get rock steps to walk down the side of your stream .Would look better than concrete .But steps like that would be heck to install ..I like the way your stream does not go straight down as most do that I 've seen .Makes it more interesting to look at your way .Must be nice to sit up on your porch when it's raining out and every things nice and wet .Nice way to spend a day

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gosh I always just divide mine from the tubers that they form and wherever there is an eye or leaf bud coming out is where I cut and then just stick in whatever substrate using. Easy as pie............although I'm not big on pie's except for pizza pie :confused:
You can do it w/ seed but never have tried or even noticed the seeds :confused:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sissy said:
Thats your bog in the pics addy it looks good .Shame you couldn't get rock steps to walk down the side of your stream .Would look better than concrete .But steps like that would be heck to install ..I like the way your stream does not go straight down as most do that I 've seen .Makes it more interesting to look at your way .Must be nice to sit up on your porch when it's raining out and every things nice and wet .Nice way to spend a day

That is called using what you have until you get what you want. i was getting a lot of mud splash so installed them I want to find some large stepping stones, real rock. We did it that way do to the slope we had otherwise it would have just roared down the hill. I like having the small ponds, slow moving streams etc.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I've learned to never ever say not and what in the same sentence....sorry to hear about your fish and your son. Bad things seem to run in 3's so break something quick before something bad happens again!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
ok this keeps happening to me....I post something to someone's comment and it jumps somewhere else...wth...?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I've learned to never ever say not and what in the same sentence....sorry to hear about your fish and your son. Bad things seem to run in 3's so break something quick before something bad happens again!! Not that I'm supersticious or anything but...it never cesses to amaze me how it all works!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
rebelangel_3733 said:
ok this keeps happening to me....I post something to someone's comment and it jumps somewhere else...wth...?

If you want it to be directed to a post, click the quote button. Helps others if it is a specific post related answer.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very healthy poison ivy...........this is why the woods are off limits for me in the summer.

around 15 foot high going up a tree.

DSC01406.jpg

Monkey grass, lirope............ blooming

DSC01415.jpg

others

DSC01430.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

wildflowers going crazy

DSC01424.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
addy1 said:
Very healthy poison ivy...........this is why the woods are off limits for me in the summer.

around 15 foot high going up a tree.

DSC01406.jpg

Monkey grass, lirope............ blooming

DSC01415.jpg

others

DSC01430.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

wildflowers going crazy

DSC01424.jpg
I do hit the quote button and the darn thing goes where ever....ugh

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
rebelangel_3733 said:
I do hit the quote button and the darn thing goes where ever....ugh

Unless you delete the picture links they show up again in your message.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
what is the yellow flower and the darker pink or red one that look like some sort of vine .looks like a trumpet flower almost

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Beautiful plants and that monkey grass is very cool looking.
You are having a nice Spring there w/ all the pretty colors coming out like somebody is painting a picture and adding more to it each day :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Found out it was spider wort not monkey grass jw.................was one of those cheap end of season plants must have been mislabeled. Have some nice big plants out of that one tiny starter, it blooms all season.

Ask a Question