Stepping stones

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 year old and 6 months. I think if it was just the 4 year old, I wouldn't be too concerned but I have a feeling our smaller one is going to be her own boss and just go where she wants.

You're right, it effectively sits like a table. It has legs that I've cut to length based on the depth at that point. I'll just lift it out when I don't need it any more.
Great forsight! Even a minute of taking your eyes off a child could result in tragedy. im glad you and your wife were thinking ahead.

My hubby and I were renting a house once, and had no idea that behind a big bush was a hole in the fence our 3 yr old could fit through. Well, guess what, we had to scour the neighborhood for him, he disappeared that quick...just cuz we thought we were safe in our own back yard.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Great forsight! Even a minute of taking your eyes off a child could result in tragedy. im glad you and your wife were thinking ahead.

My hubby and I were renting a house once, and had no idea that behind a big bush was a hole in the fence our 3 yr old could fit through. Well, guess what, we had to scour the neighborhood for him, he disappeared that quick...just cuz we thought we were safe in our own back yard.
Oh, btw, if your interested in possibly making your liner look a bit more natural, look into rockonaroll. Time and time again Ive mentioned it because I really like the product. Im starting to wonder if I should be paid advertising! Lol. But I do trully love it. A bit pricey though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, btw, if your interested in possibly making your liner look a bit more natural, look into rockonaroll. Time and time again Ive mentioned it because I really like the product. Im starting to wonder if I should be paid advertising! Lol. But I do trully love it. A bit pricey though.
I was looking at that yesterday. It does look good. I presume it can be added retrospectively? I'll have to find out if I can get it in the UK.

Ask a Question