T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
pond august1.JPG
pond august2.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Timothy, I always love your humor, keep it up,and your woodworking skills are phenomenal! Gordo, is that a floating area full of annuals? What a neat idea! I might steal that for my ponds this year. T, your pond and yard are gorgeous! I don't remember seeing the "whole picture" before, although I'm sure I have ... and have just forgotten. Oh how I wish my mind was not so forgetful. Oh well, I still smile and don't worry much about it. Life is too short to worry about the little things. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
T, I really like shady ponds except for the leaves in the fall. I have to "tent-net" our pond for a couple of weeks, how do you keep your fall leaves out of your pond?

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Wow @tbendl . Your pictures make me thankful for just maple and oak leaves. I think for your rebuild you should consider a skimmer!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I think she needs more than a skimmer ,a net sure would help that or a strong wind to blow them some where else

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
poor tree ,if tree's could be scared that one would be .Shame there is not a shade tree that does not shed it's leaves .Even pine trees are a nightmare . A worse nightmare to me

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
You don't need a skimmer, you need a chainsaw!!:)
It's so pretty in the summer and even the fall since it is the only tree that changes color. I just need to net it next fall. Within about a week, all the leaves were down.
poor tree ,if tree's could be scared that one would be .Shame there is not a shade tree that does not shed it's leaves .Even pine trees are a nightmare . A worse nightmare to me
And Sissy, I have always said, trees are just weird people who poop all over my yard in the fall. :)

Ask a Question