upload_2017-11-28_12-40-20.jpeg

upload_2017-11-28_12-40-39.jpeg

upload_2017-11-28_12-40-59.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Sitting in the truck waiting to pick up our load, I read this entire conversation thread. My dad kept stealing my phone to read the jokes when I’d laugh too much

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
A Scotsman phones a dentist to enquire about the cost of a tooth extraction.
“85 pounds for an extraction, sir” the dentist replied.
“85 quid! Huv ye no’got anythin’ cheaper?”
“That’s the normal charge,” said the dentist.
“Whit aboot if ye didnae use any anaesthetic?”
“That’s unusual, sir, but I could do it and would knock 15 pounds off.”
“Whit aboot if ye used one of your dentist trainees and still without any anaesthetic?”
“I can’t guarantee their professionalism and it’ll be painful. But the price could drop by 20 pounds.”
“How aboot if ye make it a trainin’ session, ave yer student do the extraction with the other students watchin’ and learnin’?”
“It’ll be good for the students”, mulled the dentist. “I’ll charge you 5 pounds but it will be traumatic.”

“Och, now yer talkin’ laddie! It’s a deal,” said the Scotsman. “Can ye confirm an appointment for the wife next Tuesday then.
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Two whales swimming in the sea. The male whale was trying to impress the female, but she wanted nothing to do with him as she was being harried by whale hunters. The male finally asked her “ If I help you defeat the hunters, then will you mate with me?” So she agreed.
The male told her the plan, to which she wasn’t too sure would work, but went along. So they took a deep breath at the surface, then swam under the boat together, and then vented all their air out, and all the bubbles upset the boat, causing it to sink.
The sailors began sinking and trying to swim, so the male whale suggested to the female a way to ensure they never hunted her again. She gave him a look, and replied “ I agreed to the blow job, but no way I’m swallowing sea men!”
Sorry, a little risqué! But that’s one of those slyly naughty jokes I like so well.

Ask a Question