8a
JxqtZL.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
World's worst sheepdog.

I need to show this to my dad. He has a story of when he was younger, growing up on a cow ranch, someone in the family ended up with a poodle who wanted to be a cow dog. Apparently the cows were very interested in the fluff ball, and chased him right into the coral where he slipped out the bottom and they were coraled.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
A mother-in-law stopped by unexpectedly the recently married couple's house. She knocks on the door, then immediately walks in. She is shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm waiting for Jeff to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you're naked!"

"Jeff loves me to wear this dress! It makes him happy and it makes me happy."

The mother-in-law on the way home thought about the love dress. When she got home she got undressed, showered, put on her best perfume and expectantly waited for her husband, lying provocatively on the couch.

Finally her husband came home. He walked in and saw her naked on the couch.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she replied.

"Needs ironing," he says" "What's for dinner?"

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
apparently my jokes about my lifestyle and current affairs are offensive and get removed.. yeah I know this trans wheelchair guy who makes jokes about his lifestyle is offensive. whats offensive is those who do not accept us.

Thank for knowledge I have learned from you guys.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
apparently my jokes about my lifestyle and current affairs are offensive and get removed.. yeah I know this trans wheelchair guy who makes jokes about his lifestyle is offensive. whats offensive is those who do not accept us.

Thank for knowledge I have learned from you guys.

I'm sorry you felt that my removal of your post about dildos was unfair. As I have previously said, this is a family forum and inappropriate content will be removed. You have been warned twice for inappropriate behaviour and content, and your personal attacks to me via private message have now resulted in a ban.

Ask a Question