j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Koiguy that was freaking horrible..........even the poor dogs were scared to death! Shame on me but I love it :biggrinangelA:

And as a nice contrast Lou your lovely family looks like they had a wonderful time on Christmas. How is your back w/ using your new rolling thingy?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sending prayers your way Lou and hope all goes well for you tomorrow and the days after w/ all your appts. I'm going to get a stress test one of these days if the insurance gets all figured out here. Some kind of mess up w/ our insurance cards and if we are covered. Always something but not sure I can blame this one on Obama to be fair :biggrin:
Oh what the heck why not....................IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT :p

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Tried out the camera today, it is so neat, takes great pictures, just point in the right general direction.

Missy played king of the log

Gopr0908.jpgGopr0918.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Wow, EH, that video was super. I think putting music to it makes it even better. At first I wondered if you had any fish, then finally you got to the area where they were. My goodness, your water is so very clear under there. Goes to show what plants will do for your water clarity. Thanks for sharing that video. My daughter got a GoPro for Christmas, and now I realize that she will want to take it diving, if they are good for underwater at depths, that is.
Addy, your camera takes super quality pics, and loved the videos of your pup! She sure likes to get dirty! I can't imagine how often you bathe her, or maybe she just shakes off the sand and is good to go. LOL

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
She's having a blast addy and I know you are too :cheerful:
When you get back to MD she will be sad................she's a born beach bum but then she likes the snow too so guess she's a sneach bum.Maybe she has relations of the Star Bellied kind :biggrinangelA:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
CE and colleen she runs and runs and runs, barks at all the dogs she sees, we is getting some good other dog social skills. We don't have many dogs around in maryland when I walk her.
She drops down on her belly and does a belly crawl up to other dogs until close then barks and dances. Any large dogs we carry her past, some people walk loose pit bulls (on the beach), Mark carries her past them, he has the strength to take them down if they come after her.

She is also getting used to a lot of people being around.

CE The gopro is good down to 197 feet, so yep it can go diving. It will be fun to try and do what EH did with the camera once the pond is back up and running and we are home.

Reaction score
CountryEscape said:
Wow, EH, that video was super. I think putting music to it makes it even better. At first I wondered if you had any fish, then finally you got to the area where they were. My goodness, your water is so very clear under there. Goes to show what plants will do for your water clarity. Thanks for sharing that video. My daughter got a GoPro for Christmas, and now I realize that she will want to take it diving, if they are good for underwater at depths, that is.
Addy, your camera takes super quality pics, and loved the videos of your pup! She sure likes to get dirty! I can't imagine how often you bathe her, or maybe she just shakes off the sand and is good to go. LOL
We let the water hyacinth go in 2012 and it went nuts. They do a great job of keeping the water clear.

Reaction score
Addy your dog sure loves the beach.

Here is another video using the gopro on a pole. I will take a picture of the setup when I can. You can buy many accessories to mount the camera on just about anything. I have a head strap, suction cup mount for the windshield of the car, and I also bought a tripod attachment. It is the tripod attachment I use for the extension pole. It was actually a old skimmer net pole. I drilled the hole in the end and put a bolt through it and screw the camera on the end. When you walk around with the camera low to the ground it gives a totally different perspective.

I have also made a rig for my camera that allows me to hang it from my kite. It hangs from a series of strings called a picavet. It’s fun.

(make sure to change the resolution to 1080p)

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
so just out of curiousity... anybody planning on seeing the movie that the "Devil Baby" video is promoting? opens friday, "The Devil's Due"?

Ask a Question