The new kids.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I will try it out when my internet service is back up and running. Could be a few days, but no way I can do it on my phone :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
So I was trying this whole youtube thing out right when I lost my internet lat Thursday. Tomorrow I will try again at posting a video.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Nice fish. I love the golden one. I just recieved 6 new 3" koi a week ago. cant wait to see what they look like after a couple years.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Thanks! Here is a video I did today, hopefully I did this right and it shows up. Also, Alex named the white one today, Carla. So now we have Frank and Carla. Told my daughter she can name the black and white one, she's still thinking about it......

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
ok, I don't think that worked the way it was supposed to for embedding, but clicking on it still takes you there......

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Jen, just a heads up, now that you have a Youtube account set up, Go mobile! It's even easier taking video from your phone and posting than on the PC. may take a few tries to get the hang of it but once you do it's really easy. BTW, they really look nice and the water looks great!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I will try the mobile out next time then. It did take forever to get it downloaded on the computer. But, it's hard to see Garden Pond Forum on my phone......Any idea why it shows the code and not the actual video when I did embed it?

Real test for my water should be coming up, we're supposed to be having some warm weather soon! I hope it stays clear!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
So I've had the new kids about a month now and I think they have already grown a bunch. I'm not going to stress them all out by trying to measure them, but the 2 butterfly now look as big as my biggest goldfish, and the yellow one isn't to far behind! I bet they've grown 3/4 of an inch! Wow! The white one seems to be the most shy, it's always hiding seems like and if it comes out it spooks easily. I need to find one of those super friendly varieties of koi to add to the pond to lighten everyone up in there!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Gorgeous Jen! great job on your fish and pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Starting to think that Frank is actually "Frankie" :lol: Got some chasing going on this morning. And it looks like if they are laying eggs, the white one is going around eating them as fast as the other ones are laying them!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
So here are this years new kids I picked up at that private sale in Indy. The yellow and black was my 3rd favorite. I'm happy I got that one. My first 2 picks were gone before it was my turn. I was a little jealous, I'm not gonna lie. But I love these new guys already!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 166

Ask a Question