The pond kit I used

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Here is the pond kit I used. I found it to be a complete kit with everything you need. I did add another Bio filter that was not included with a additional pump. I had a couple of warranty issues and they handled and replaced the items in a timely manner. I thought it was a decent kit for a decent price, shipped quickly. I would recommend the company and kit. I wanted my stream wider then the kit so I used three pieces of liner, I had the stream liner from the kit and the liner from my first pond and the cut off waste from the main pond.

http://www.fountainology.com/The-Complete-Garden-Pond-Kit-4--Niagara-Kit_p_20411.html

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Congrats!
Wow, that's a bit of coin there. Can you post some pics? The pic they have is pretty small and I can't really see what it is.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Sorry John, the pond was installed last year and I do not have pics of just the kit. I was just sharing what I used. The components are Saviowhich included the large skimmer 16" weir, 22" bio waterfall, it came with planting soil, baskets, lighting, a control unit for lighting and electrical, pump, 2 liners for the pond and stream, under layment, foam, 2"piping, glue for plumbing, how to video, etc. A complete package, but the company backed up there warranty with the kit and that impressed me. I had a problem with the pump and electrical control unit and they replaced them both. They did not ship 3 underwater lights with the kit and they shipped them right out. The kit came by truck and it was a 8ft tower. needed my bobcat and pallet forks to unload it. I added 1 additional Bio filter

Ask a Question