THINGS TO DO IN ST. LOUIS and HOW TO GET AROUND

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
In a couple of weeks, Hubby & I will be flying to St. Louis for a few days [business & classes for him -- sight-seeing & shopping for me]. I've never been there. Have GOOGLED a bunch of information and found several things/places that look interesting. We're staying at a hotel near the Arch.

1. Where are some interesting, fun, not-to-be-missed places that you've been or heard about in St. Louis?

-------------------------------------------
I'll be solo during the day, and wondering about getting around to the places of interest. Where we live [LA], everyone has cars, so I'm NOT "public transportation savvy." Have looked up their transportation/METRO information, but it's all Greek to me [no context], though I am planning to download everything on my iPhone.

2. Just wondering if anyone of you can give me insight into riding public transportation IN GENERAL, and/or for St. Louis IN PARTICULAR.

-----------------------------------------
According to a weather source I looked up, their temps. for that time of year average about 10 degrees cooler than ours, so THAT will be a nice relief! Hoping that holds true with no bad storms or worse.....

Ask a Question