This may be the one

Reaction score
Located in Xalapa (Halapa) Veracruz in the mountains. Four berooms, large kitchen and dining area, fireplace, interent, phone and cell phone service already hooked up. Coffee trees on the land and the best of all, a clear running mountain stream running through the property. We have an appointment to see it next week. Scroll through the pictures to the last one, a pond would be so easy with the stream to feed it.

http://www.inmuebles24.com/propieda...casa-y-terreno-muy-50082255.html#.VA29XMJdXm0

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
does the furniture convey also .I love the bright color and the plants started in pots .

Reaction score
MapaXalapa_zps5709af8a.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
that is a beautiful place .I just love tropical colors on the buildings and that 1 roadway sitting up high was something .Have to say the city is well lit and has lots of art to look at on the streets and the buildings are so different .it reminds me of Puerto Rico but a little less crowded buildings .

Reaction score
We are excited. The palapa in Paamul was shown for the first time today and we already have someone very interested.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
congrats and pretty woman you got there ,can I ask is that her daughters they look a little like her and what is the brides name .I think you will be really happy in that home growing your own coffee .I see the area is farther inland than the other place you had and more city like .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Forgot to add I hope you get the house or a better one if there is one and make it a home .:)

Amy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Congrats on the wedding and that is a beautiful home and land. I hope it all works out for you. I can't wait to see the pond build! :)

Reaction score
Her name is Gloria and she is the most wonderful, loving woman I have ever met. Those are her students, she teaches English. I believe I told you she was an ambassador for women's rights for the United Nations, has lived all over the world and is a gourmet chef.

I love the climate in the mountains, and they are a great buffer against hurricanes. It actually gets down to 35 at times and is very temperate even in the summer, you want a sweat shirt at night. Rivers are there so my kayaks will go with us.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow a lot is happening fast! As long as you and Gloria are happy together that is what counts and some of us aren't getting any younger so moving things right along can be good :)Nice BRIGHT house that one and love where it is situated w/the stream and jungle plants and wow even your own coffee! Xalapa looks like a neat place to do lots of exploring and it looks like quite a large city. What beautiful buildings. It has everything for you there and not too far if you want to tickle your toes at the beach :LOL:

Ask a Question