To those of you that upload videos on Youtube

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Last time I tried to upload a video it was about >200MB, I left the cmputer ON and went to sleep. Thank God! internet connection did not drop in between, In the morning I was able to get it on youtube.

I am try this in another site, will let you know if it works!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
your video works, something wrong at 0:13 onward till 1:27, they are pretty

Yes this video does work, it was the first one I tried to upload that I was having trouble with and ended up giving up
What do you mean by "something wrong at 0:13 onward till 1:27"?
other than poor quality and the fish too far away do you see any other issue?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Here you go... Feeding time yesterday:

Thanks! I can never get tired of watching your big koi!
I thought they were actually very calm, my fish would have had that food scattered allover the pond
that's why I can't feed pellets that are so small, I'd lose track of what's eaten and what's not
Why are koi pellets so small? I mean I some kinds only come in that small size and I wish they were larger cause pellets are better than sticks I hear

Thanks for the video! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yes this video does work, it was the first one I tried to upload that I was having trouble with and ended up giving up

Very lovely fish! I’m guessing he means the wind distorts the sound. The picture is great.

We feed pellets that are much larger than those. Can’t remember the brand right now!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Very lovely fish! I’m guessing he means the wind distorts the sound. The picture is great.
!
Thank you!
I should add that I don't suffer from ADHD, the shot at the sky was also taken for my sister so she can see the weather (we live very far from each other):ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
One thing to do is make sure that your computer doesn't go to sleep while uploading. If it does the video will never upload. To get around this download a program called Caffeine. The other thing is that you need to be using a software that is compatible with YouTube. Once you edit the video it has to be saved in a format that YouTube accepts. With a GOPRO they give you the option of YouTube.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Why are koi pellets so small? I mean I some kinds only come in that small size and I wish they were larger cause pellets are better than sticks I hear

The winter blend foods (wheat germ) seem to mostly come in the medium pellet size (that's the size you see in the video) because supposedly those are easier to digest. There's definitely not a consensus from the professional koi keepers I know. Some of them feed almost exclusively sinking food because they care much more about growth than they do having the fish feed at the surface for viewing pleasure.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Changed it when I had issues with light dimming of its own, Now I can change the way I want from "power options" thank you, @mgmine, small thing can be really troublesome.;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
7.png

just curious how the video suddenly get blur at middle of video!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Ok here's one from this morning, captured on my KoiKam. Apparently my fish think it's really fun to swim into the skimmer! (Watch the right side of the video, all you can see is a hole in the wall that they swim into).

Ask a Question