water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
fishin4cars said:
Thankfully, It's not year round! After working offshore for 15 years frogs are peaceful compared to diesel engines running all night. Plus they help to drown out my pug, she snores bad and sleeps right beside me every night so you just adapt I guess! lol

Laughing! my little yorkie snores all the time, worse than my hubby.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well I found a little frog under a rock yesterday by my pond to my surprise and I went out today and was going to take a picture but alas he has moved on :confused: Hoping I will hear some Spring croaking this year. DH came in the last night and said the guys pond across the road is filled w/ the croakers singing their little hearts out
3frogssing.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
:lol:ahhh jw did you scare that poor little frog ,They will come back good news as they find water and hunker down .They are so load at my house I can hear them relly bad inside and end up having to turn up the tv to hear it .I know it's not my hearing as that has been frog tested :confused::lol::lol:

Ask a Question