Underwater lights

FXM

Reaction score
Once again I pose yet another ridiculous question???? I currently have two underwater lights that are attached to a timer that comes on for about 4 hours then turns off. On the timer itself, I have two extra spaces for two more lights. The timer transformer has more than enough to handle two more lights! My question is, what kind of underwater lights can someone reccomend that are already "wire stripped". Meaning, I want some lights that I can wrap around the connections on the timer. I recently bought an LED Egg Light that I wanted to put under my falls but it came connected to its own transfomer???So that is looking very nice in a fountain.
Thanks for the assistance! I am specifically looking for some kind of LED light that is "wire stripped" for under my waterfall.

F.X.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
When I had lights I just bought the cheap ones a harbour freight and cut the transformers off.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I just got a deal on under water lights from a distributor.
Savio Underwater or Above Water Lights
Savio RAD2020 and RAD2000
Radiance Halogen lights
I cannot post the price savio has a map policy.
You can pm me.

Ask a Question