Underwater Camera

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I asked this question on another post but heard @Mmathis telling me in the back of my head that I should ask it on a seperate thread to get more answers. Bahahaha.

Does anyone have an underwater camera that they use and could recommend? I am constantly struggling to get good photos of my fish because of the reflection of the sun/sky on the surface of the water. I miss being able to see my fish from the side like I used to do in my aquarium but I know the pond is the best place for them because they'll be able to grow to their maximum potential as long as I make sure their environment is optimal for them (which in my pond is not a whole lot of work).

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Probably just a regular camera that I could do pictures (or videos I suppose) under the water and upload to my computer or the interwebs to share with others.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have used several different underwater cameras with so-so results. I teach underwater photography and tried to use my scuba stuff but they are bulky. Also tried a 'point and shoot' underwater camera but those have shutter lag so capturing good images are difficult. You might look into a wireless GoPro
Stephen

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oops I just posted on another thread where you asked this question and see now that you have already started this new thread. I think @callingcolleen1 uses a phone and sticks it in a bag or a jar.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Oops I just posted on another thread where you asked this question and see now that you have already started this new thread. I think @callingcolleen1 uses a phone and sticks it in a bag or a jar.
Actually I have a large glass container that I put my camera in and lower that just below the water surface.

Ask a Question