UV Clarifier/Sterilizer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I need to replace my old UV C/S. The one I am replacing is made by Laguna. I have looked at some other brands such as Sunsun and Jebao but I have some reservations with them, I can not find a way to contact the first one and the seconded one will not return my email. I was looking for an alternative to Laguna because of the cost. The cost of a replace bulb, from my local pond store, is $120.00. I need something that is a lot more friendly to the budget. My pond is about 300 gallons and my pump has a rate of 2000 gph which is divided between a fountain and a waterfall. I would be very interested to know what has worked best for you and what you would recommend.

Thank you for your time and help.
Mark

A

Advertising

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
I bought mine off ebay and have not had a problem with it and by bulbs for it from cll pets and uv was from topdogg seller

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
15313672532124212465666590884871.jpg

Glad to here. I have not hooked it up yet but I might.

ashirley

Annie in SC
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I have a Jaebo that I bought on Ebay and have had no problems with it. This is my second one. After years of use, my first one sprung a leak.

A

Advertising

Ask a Question