UV replacement bulb

BBK

Reaction score
I have a sunterra 18w UV clarifier and when I opened it up a few minutes ago I noticed the bulb was not working. I cleaned the connections and everything but it seems the bulb is dead. I have looked EVERYWHERE on the internet for a replacement and cant find anything. Anyone know where I could get a hold of one of these? Its awfully small, maybe 9" long.

BBK

Reaction score
No luck with the sunterra brand but One of those 18w bulbs might work. I'll check the base tomorrow.

Reaction score
you don't look by brand, you look by base type. For example, my UV light has a 4 prong base and is 20 watts. If you look closely at your bulb there also might be some numbers on it. You can use that to search too.

But you need to figure out your base type and you'll see it in the photos to match up.

I get mine on ebay. Be warned UV light bulbs can be expensive.

BBK

Reaction score
Got one on ebay for $15 shipped. I didn't know the brands were interchangeable and the base is what matters, thanks!

Ask a Question