Wall...check, water, check....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
While cleaning out the koi pond we found a wall had fallen in. It has been fixed, filter has been cleaned out, water replaced IMG_1330.JPG babies back, plants have been temporarily relocated IMG_1342.JPG and we have a beautiful orange dragonfly checking it out....IMG_1331.JPG

We will have to add additional filtration when hubs gets back in a week. Maybe a skippy, maybe a bog. Will be reading a lot between now and then. And then we have to deal with the rock....IMG_1343.JPG IMG_1344.JPG IMG_1345.JPG.....all that rock...IMG_1346.JPG

Love all the information on this site!!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
Thanks Addy.....hubby is out for a week so I can relax for a week...lol

A lot of rock and I'm not sure what we are going to do with everything. I'm really geared to focus on the house (going to start renovating) ... hubby is focused on the pond (going to continue to renovate).

Babies are loving being back in their home. We will see...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have been in this house since fall 2008 and still renovating...............
The pond, started 2010, is basically done except for a rock here a rock there, tweaking, which you always do. Pond was my project..........lol
Pond got done lots faster than the house!

Ask a Question