Want to take a stab at them?

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
&--#60;p&--#62;I am horrible with thier names too, but i did notice you 7th picture look sjust like one of mine&--#60;/p&--#62; &--#60;p&--#62; &--#60;/p&--#62; &--#60;div&--#62; &--#60;/div&--#62; &--#60;div&--#62; &--#60;/div&--#62; &--#60;div&--#62; &--#60;/div&--#62;

Not very good pics of him, i just look in my attachments to see if i had posted any good ones of him, not so much.
that shiro has a very interesting scale pattern down it's back. It's almost like a Asagi, or matsuba with the bekko pattern. I've never seen that before. Although it probably would be frowned upon in the show circuit I think it's a cool pattern. I have a weakness for the really unusal fish, The more different they are than normal the more I like. Even some of my fish in my 150 gallon tank are unusual examples of what they should be. Like my creamsicle Oscar, and My red spotted Red hooks. I also have a couple of catfish in that tank you don't see very often at all.

Ask a Question