Water Clarifiers?

Reaction score
u could use a wet vac but u would b emptying it every 5 gallons or however big your vac is. U could also use your pump just make sure u keep it from clogging. I suggest you empty it and put the fish in something with old pond water and drain your pond clean it and start all over other wise u could b chasing problems all summer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
3% hydrogen peroxide per 1000 gallons poured around the pond and mixed well. I use air stones and air pump. Do not pour directly on the fish.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
barley products break down and release humic acids the acids turn to hydrogen peroxide ..so if you use barley products your using peroxide.its just that barley products are on a time release program and more stable than peroxide.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
No not at all. I use Baquacil Oxidizer which is 27% hp. with no effects to fish or filters.

ctrgojo said:
I would have never guessed to use H P. Does it bother the bacteria in the filters at all?

Ask a Question