j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think we should ship them all to California, and take all the good working people out of there and just let that state go to pot or worse! It's going down fast anyways. I hope Seattle gets a brain one of these days! Now they are throwing things off the overpasses down there and hitting cars on the freeway! The police tried to catch one guy they caught on a camera but the guy out ran them. Throwing rocks, bikes,scooters anything! Someone is going to die!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think we should ship them all to California, and take all the good working people out of there and just let that state go to pot or worse! It's going down fast anyways. I hope Seattle gets a brain one of these days! Now they are throwing things off the overpasses down there and hitting cars on the freeway! The police tried to catch one guy they caught on a camera but the guy out ran them. Throwing rocks, bikes,scooters anything! Someone is going to die!
i can't even stand to watch the news anymore...our son wants to move his family to Tennessee.....he was stationed in the coast guard there.. now he's retired......the good states left...are being taken over too

Reactions: j.w

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep it's all over the country and I don't know how this is all gonna turn out in the end. It's like an invasion of non wanting to work, brain dead drugged out zombies...............and we thought covid was bad. We haven't seen nothing yet if it keeps up the way its going!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yep it's all over the country and I don't know how this is all gonna turn out in the end. It's like an invasion of non wanting to work, brain dead drugged out zombies...............and we thought covid was bad. We haven't seen nothing yet if it keeps up the way its going!
i know exactly how you feel...depressing ....sad...mad.....
i just had to escape it all...can't view it...hear it...God help us all

Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
we have a son in Bremerton..we were there 2 yrs ago...lots there
it’s nice you followed your daughter here. We had a great day at the beach today with our 3 year old grandson. His parents are planning to move soon to Florida so that will make things hard. We also have other children and grandchildren all over the country so it’s not an easy decision where to move if we decided to. Also I would need to check with my fish that they were okay with moving!

Reaction score
Country
United States
it’s nice you followed your daughter here. We had a great day at the beach today with our 3 year old grandson. His parents are planning to move soon to Florida so that will make things hard. We also have other children and grandchildren all over the country so it’s not an easy decision where to move if we decided to. Also I would need to check with my fish that they were okay with moving!
yes.. Florida is a long trip....and with them scattered around the country...difficult to bond at young age...and getting old without any family around...helped us decide that we needed to uproot and go....the people that bought our hose inherited the fish ponds there...and luv them..

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
yes.. Florida is a long trip....and with them scattered around the country...difficult to bond at young age...and getting old without any family around...helped us decide that we needed to uproot and go....the people that bought our hose inherited the fish ponds there...and luv them..
I also have a son that lives in Florida. Next week my wife and I are flying his two young boys out to visit with for two weeks. It’s going to be a couple of busy months for us. :oops::jimlad:

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question