Weird Weather

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I also searched. Couldn't find anything about peanut mix causing cancer but ... there isn't any peanut content in the Honey Nut Cheerios. I've also fed
wheatgerm base food, the HNC, Manda Fu and mostly non protein based food the last month of feeding.
Oh - Meyer ... tested the phosphates ... .50 in the pond and 0 in the tap ....
High for Phosphorus. Recommended level is <0.05 mg/L.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Yes, Thanks for the suggestion on the kit! Have to work on that naturally without a genie in a bottle ( naturally ) ....
Possibly working on a way to add shelves for a decent array of plants in the spring ... Thanks again
for suggesting that being the cause of changing the filter pad so often. All this time I thought it was 0 ...
What would be a quick way to remove the phosphorus should I choose to do it now, assuming I don't add anything
harsh? I run my savio through the winter with a blue matala filter so clogging isn't a problem but with the fine filter
I use from March through November, it's quite annoying.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Yes, Thanks for the suggestion on the kit! Have to work on that naturally without a genie in a bottle ( naturally ) ....
Possibly working on a way to add shelves for a decent array of plants in the spring ... Thanks again
for suggesting that being the cause of changing the filter pad so often. All this time I thought it was 0 ...
What would be a quick way to remove the phosphorus should I choose to do it now, assuming I don't add anything
harsh? I run my savio through the winter with a blue matala filter so clogging isn't a problem but with the fine filter
I use from March through November, it's quite annoying.

A Phosphorus binder such as PhosLock or PhosOut would be the recommended treatment. As usual, carefully follow directions.

Ask a Question