Weirdest thing you found in your pond

Reaction score
Low 70's here today, and I did find myself in the pond today! Once by accident and once on purpose. The first time was by accident. I got impatient waiting for my husband to help me set my spillway stones (which I would have to get in the pond to do anyway) and tried to reach in and pull a stone out that Emma (my dog) knocked in. (still in the process of rock work so the stone wasn't fastened down) the stone I was leaning on slipped and in I went head first. Fortunately the water level was low due to a leak in my filter connections that I've been trying to lock down, otherwise I would have had my head under water. As was I got my arm and shoulder wet. B-R-R-R that water was cold! Did finally get the spillway set and while I was in there I had to pull out all the stones that I knocked in when I fell.:banana:

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
111 degrees at 2:00.
And to think I'm going hunting in the desert in 3 days. :salook: It is 115 there now.:banana:

Ask a Question