What are your favorite things to do in the Fall?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Things I don't like about fall is wearing more clothes .:)other thing is all the winter preparations and shorter days .So guessing there is no best thing about fall for me .I do like everything grows slower so a little less yard work ,but that is the only thing I like about it .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I look forward to the first snowfall because the appearance of the landscape changes for the next 6 months.
I also look forward to all the cooking I get to do of all the fall harvest vegetables and meat.
Fires in the fireplace, looking outside watching snowstorms.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I look forward to the first snowfall because the appearance of the landscape changes for the next 6 months.
I also look forward to all the cooking I get to do of all the fall harvest vegetables and meat.
Fires in the fireplace, looking outside watching snowstorms.
See, you got what you asked for... Lol
I just read about your pup, I hope he is doing better and healing.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
great news Mitch .I found something about fall I like to not do .The grass has slowed it's growth so less trimming and less mowing YIPPIE And thing I like best it is cooler for my sister and I to go to the flea markets and yummy apples galore .I think I ate 5 of them yesterday

Ask a Question