What does your Wordle score look like... today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
1647199698652.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
How are you all choosing your seed words? I used to use the same vowel heavy word every time, then I got bored and started using a new one every time.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've decided to always start with the same word. I like to keep that a constant, instead of a variable.

The word I use is ROUTE. Though there was a study done that suggested LATER was the 'best' of all words.

Today I got the Wordle on my second guess using only ROUTE because It gave me both vowels, but that does not always happen.

If I need more letters, my second standard guess is usually PLAID, thought that may be varied if I feel there is a reason to play another letter sooner.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I use whatever random, multi vowel + high-frequency consonant word pops into my head at the time I start to play. Train, Stair, Teams -- it all really depends on the mood of the day. The only time I had a 'two' was when I started with Toads (on HOARD day) so I don't think one particular word, or "strategy" will work in every instance on every day. Sometimes it's really easy, but I simply can't see it.

But........ isn't that sort of the fun of the game? ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If I choose to play can my seed word be.................. GETR DONE.......................................

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
haha! I'm loving @GBBUDD nipping at your heels!

The nice thing about Wordle though is it's about a 5 or6 minute brain break in the day. You can only play once a day, so you don't get caught up in "just one more". Unless, like me, you move on to Quordle, Octordle, Nerdle, and even WORLDle. haha!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
IMG_FF14EA797F60-1.jpeg

And for the, ahem, peanut gallery: if you think I'm using Wordle to avoid working on the pond... you're right! I am! For about 3 minutes per day.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
FEDF9448-1208-44EF-AE1C-D27C2525D6B5.jpeg

@Lisak1 My only other game is a Disney version (big Disney fan, here). It’s more difficult than you would think. Got it today in 4, as well, and I even used the Disney answer today as my 3rd word choice on Wordle, LOL!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
View attachment 148351
@Lisak1 My only other game is a Disney version (big Disney fan, here). It’s more difficult than you would think. Got it today in 4, as well, and I even used the Disney answer today as my 3rd word choice on Wordle, LOL!

My coworker Is loving the Disney version as well! And that must be why today she yelled "THANK YOU DISNEY!" haha!

Ask a Question