What does your Wordle score look like... today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
1648041703624.png

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So what is good high green sq amounts ? More black? I would guess more green

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Today’s ticked me off!

1648404862288.png

Each row is an attempt to guess a 5 letter word. Grey/black means that the letter in that position is not in the word at all. Yellow means the letter is in the word but not in that position. Green means it’s the right letter in the right position.

So you read each row to see how close someone’s guess was to the correct word, and all the rows together show the evolution of guesses to reach the word. Kind of fun to see how different people get to the same place by different paths.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Like @combatwombat said. On mine, black means a letter was guessed that doesn’t appear in “the word.” Yellow means a letter that DOES appear in “the word,” but it’s not where you placed it. Green is a correct letter, in the correct spot. You have 6 tries to guess a 5-letter word. Hubby and my SIL/BIL play, and Hubby’s co-workers play. It really IS fun to compare your “thought processes” — not really a competition, but seeing how you think alike (or not….). Not sure if everyone does it this way, but we have a few words that we always start with, hoping to catch as many vowels (including “y”) as possible at the front end.

Ask a Question