addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks country, actually have dove at Bonaire quite a few times, it is beautiful. I used to dive from the moment I got up until dark. Then do a night dive. Really love it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
It's been over 2 or maybe 3 years now since I have dove. No fun to go vacationing without a dive partner and dive. Maybe again some day .... :) I hear ya, and at Bonaire, where the air is free, you can dive as much as you want (within safety reasons, obviously) but if you dive shallow, you can dive all day long! That's what I loved doing there. And, night diving is cool. Have to ask ... did you stay at Buddy Dive, and if so, did you see "Charlie" during your night dives? :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Don't remember country, where we stayed, been a few years back (not saying how many!) I have over 400 logged dives, I was a dive fanatic, only out of the water when I had to be, did a lot of diving with some docs I worked with. Those guys where crazy. Got up to rescue diving certification, then married a non diver...........stopped diving for a while, now back into it not to the same level of intensity.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Thundering outside, still pretty far away. Supposed to get storms in around midnight, 3 hours from now. Things were getting pretty dried up around here, not really needing the rain, but I guess I don't have a say in it. Going up to 63 tomorrow, 61 on Thursday and sunny, then storms again on Fri (severe they are calling for, at least at this point) and only 45 on Sat. Yuck yuck....

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your storm is supposed to hit us today, 3/4 to an inch of rain. We could use it without any snow load it helps to have some moisture. I have moved a bunch of plants around, it will help them too. And a nice water change for the pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I only got .3" of rain, just right, and no bad storms came with it. Cousin in southern IN got hit with a tornado close to her house, though. Hope the bad fizzles out by the time it hits my friends on the east coast!
And, Murphy's Law says that if I remove my snow fence now, it WILL snow ... so I will leave it up for a while yet. LOL I think we have had maybe a total of 6" of snow this winter, maybe not even that much. I have not had to shovel at all this year.
Happy Leap Year Day to everyone! My son was due to be born on this day in 1984, but he came early, on the 13th. :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
raining here, 39 temp Coming down pretty good. The pond is getting a good water change!

the 13th a great day! mine is feb my dad was jan 13th

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I agree with the 13 being a great day, Addy! So you share my son's birthday. Mine is also 13th in April! Funny, my son's dad's birthday was the 26, so mine (13) and son's (13) added up to his dad's (26). :) I just noticed mine is on a Friday this year. Woohoo!!!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I turned 21 on friday the 13th, nobody would serve me, they figured it had to be fake! (A college town)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We got 2 small rains that lasted about 5 minutes each and some thunder and that was it so far .The temp is warming up fast but it is still cloudy and foggy out .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess the groundhog may have gotten it right .I just hope all the people are safe and sound where all the tornado's hit today .

Reaction score
It was 70 degrees here today! My pond water temp is at 50 degrees. Saw a small fry come up to the top of the water, so I started my pump. Can't believe how mild our Winter has been.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
It feels too good 74 right now, glad the Tornado's don't get me

Ask a Question