sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
cub cadet had a problem and waiting for parts under warranty .Idler pulley sheared off .No grease in the bearings and they are supposed to be sealed from the factory .Lucky it did not destroy the belt or hurt any one when it shot off .

Attachments

• 100_8144.JPG
    100_8144.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_8202.JPG
    100_8202.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 74

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well I can say at least cub cadet honored there warranty they are sending 2 idler pulleys an already shipped them and now Mike will come over and take red over to the other house to use there .I had such good luck with my old troy built decided to buy another one as a second mower .Great pic jw and wish I had the chance to relax and enjoy the view here but only time I stop now is to have coffee and rest .Banking and groceries to buy today .It is getting back up into the mid to high 90's again here ,darn .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are breaking heat records, hot hot hot and humid humid humid

My yard is beyond out of control, I can't work outside when it is this miserable 100 plus heat indexes.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Send us some heat please! Feels like snow is just a few weeks away now. Flies are tring to get into house and mice too! They all looking for winter shelter.

Which reminds me, time to get working on greenhouse tall extension next week. Need to house those big bananas and plan to make my greenhouse into indoor green play house. Want to have it extra cost and warm cause I fear this coming winter will be harsh....

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I wish I could send the heat that way .I mowed thursday and finished up friday and had to mow and edge the yard today .My string trimmer died so now have to get another one .I think I have a curse on me lately .Have to take my sister Wednesday to pick up her new car .It never ends heat and humidity and the bad storm last night and more work for me

Ask a Question