What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The yellow jackets were out early this year. They invaded my blueberry bushes and wiped them out! I got stung 4 times by blueberries with the yellow jackets inside the berries!
When I was young, there was a pile off cedar fence posts, that had yellow jackets in it. I would kick the posts and run. One time, one of them caught me and climbed inside my ear and made his mark. I quit playing that game.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
When I was young, there was a pile off cedar fence posts, that had yellow jackets in it. I would kick the posts and run. One time, one of them caught me and climbed inside my ear and made his mark. I quit playing that game.
Several years ago I got stung 40-50 times and ended up in ER and on steroids (allergic to Benedryl). I hate those bugs!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wish I was at the beach right now too, ;)/ ha ha ha, but now that the nights are rapidly getting cooler, too much to do and want to build an attachment to my greenhouse, that taller to fix big bananas, and I need to get new liner in that old top pond, move big koi up to bigger upper pond....

and I just installed a new PONDMAX Pressure filter today!!

Ask a Question