What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
@j.w we had crazy rain started last night too. It's still crazy rain this morning, just stopped like last hour.

we didnt have rain for weeks.. then this crazy storm.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Nepen Rain plagues us all the time but the heavy crazy stuff is seldom. I enjoy the lightning storms as long as they don't do damage :wideyed:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
@Nepen Rain plagues us all the time but the heavy crazy stuff is seldom. I enjoy the lightning storms as long as they don't do damage :wideyed:
I love rain.. the heavy rain is fun at times ;)

The lighting hit our house a few months ago. It got the ground wire for gas line next to the house and ran underground for about 10 feet and exploded, the fire from the explosion lasted about 15 minutes in a heavy rain. The explosion was right next to my husband's new truck!! The other part of the lightning got the side of a huge tree and our BMW (it's 2004 and my husband had been fixing it) and the BMW electronic got total messed up and the front bumper and side mirror blown off. so we sold that car to the junk yard....
we had to call gas company to come fix the pipe. And now my son is scared of lightning :(

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Had it hit my house a few years ago but the lightening arrester i had put in my circuit breaker box saved the house .But the guy was supposed to put one in each circuit box and only put one in the house breaker box and none in the outside or basement breaker box .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
81 but does not feel like it at times because it is cloudy out .Trying to finiash the outdoor heat pump cover .6 ft high and down to 5 1/2 in the front ,lattice on top and winter it will have a heavy duty plexiglass on top of the lattice .Had to build a new one because clearance was more than my old unit one .

Ask a Question