j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well I spoke too soon about Summer as the rains are coming here tonight and tomorrow w/a vengeance. Feel free to suck up any rain you want this side of the planet!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I have had 2.6" of rain in the last 24 hours, and more predicted today. Hoping not much more, though, since I really wanted to dig post holes to get going on my chain link fence tomorrow! Don't want ruts in my yard for the next year because tomorrow was the only day the skid steer will be available. Neighbor is lending it to me, hopefully I can keep it longer than this weekend. Digging will be no problem, but shoving mud back into the holes ... big problem IMO. :(
Hoping some of you on the east coast get some rain soon!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
No naked anything going to happen here in my yard, Sissy! That would shock my neighbors, they might all move away. ;) I was just thrilled that it decided to NOT rain yesterday, so the wine fest was a huge success! Today, yard is still too wet to dig holes, I guess. I just noticed my neighbor's birthday is today, so doubtful he will be coming over to put the post hole digger on the skid steer. Oh well, digging in the mud would not be very productive. Yes, it would dig it, but then it would be VERY hard to shove that mud back down into the hole, I would though.
Beautiful sunny day today. 69 right now, going up to only 83 so I'll be working outside all day. Lots of weeds to pull, and today they will come out super easy! May even get my wild flower garden cleaned up ... maybe .... LOL I'm sure most of the seeds from the grass have already fallen, so no need to worry about that anyhow. But would be nice to get the plants pulled out of there.
Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
supposed to be 87 today but they are saying a chance of rain but to me it looks like it may miss us .I need to move the gate on the chain link fence but ground is hard as a rock .Just think CE you would have a monopoly then no neighbors

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Sissy, I only have two close neighbors right now as it is. They are both equal distance away from me, one to the north, the other to the south. North is across the road, so I can pretty much do what I want on my back deck. LOL But, the neighbor to the south has a 2 acre field between our houses, and they can see my deck. Next year, with corn in the fields, I will be hidden again. ;)
Spent all day outside, piddling, cleaning up flower beds, pulled some grass, and mowed. Such a beautiful day to be outside! Soon there won't be any more of these, so I take advantage of every minute outside I can. I love the little bit cooler temps, too.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
98!!!!

hW0EyM.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Rained like crazy, now stopping. Had some lightning and thunder last night.

@texmaster that panda must have been chilly wanting that guys coat so badly :eek:
They may look cute and cuddly but I wouldn't want to meet one in a dark alley :confused:

Ask a Question