sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just saw about the school bus accident and 6 children died and 23 hurt how horrible in Tenn. How horrible

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not sure if I am a proud momma .Pickles has been watching his brothers lift there legs to pee and he did it today for the first time and peed after his brothers peed on the 4x4 .King Arthur taught Peewee and King Arthur taught Puddles and now they taught Pickles .Sad to say I loved watching him squat :)But it was cute

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Not sure if I am a proud momma .Pickles has been watching his brothers lift there legs to pee and he did it today for the first time and peed after his brothers peed on the 4x4 .King Arthur taught Peewee and King Arthur taught Puddles and now they taught Pickles .Sad to say I loved watching him squat :)But it was cute
Awe! That little pickles is so cute!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Glad SOMEONE has a "nice warm afternoon", Colleen. By 2:00 o'clock we reached our high of 0° C, and now it's heading back down! :(
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Raining here and I'm sick w/the crud of some sort. Need to be well by tomorrow or somewhat moveable.

Ask a Question