Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Another warm weekend here. 60f
This has got to be the last warm spell before winter....:rolleyes:
Outside this weekend getting some last minute things done, coming in every now and then to check on GPF.:)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Rainy, windy old day and we are going to get more of that nice Maple firewood..................wasn't my idea but I have rain gear and if a tree falls on me I'll be flat and dry anyways :rolleyes:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well new puter is going to die .HP going to send me new one since it seems the motherboard is going out .Still under warranty since it is not even a year old .Keyboard went out a couple of weeks ago and they sent me a new .They are going to replace every thing monitor and all .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Can't believe it's so warm this November. Heck I wore shorts yesterday!
Today is about 55 degrees. Not too bad for November. Park time!
20161112_112812_HDR.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
67 today but this morning only 18 degrees .Colleen sent her cold weather down here last night .More work for me cutting back all the frozen plant leaves

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
It is supposed to hit 72 or even higher here today. It's already 68--that sun feels HOT out there. I even turned the a/c window units back on this morning as it is really stuffy inside the house today.

And then........ the bottom finally falls out this weekend. 26 degrees by Sunday morning.

Big barometric/temperature drops like that do NOT sit well with me. I have an inner-ear disorder, and those air pressure changes can literally make me dizzy to the point where I can't function. My ear has already been ringing for the past 24+ hours. It's so much fun being a human barometer. :p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
I'm in a suburb of Phoenix, Az and it will only reach 71/72 today, mid 40's tonight. Today is a little cool for us, but we''ve had the hottest September and October on record and probably 2017 will be the hottest year since they started keeping records.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Supposed to be in the 50's all next week but this week 60's and 70's .Canada is going to share there cold air with us .:(

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Not too warm here at 48 but I felt warm walking in a sleeveless shirt. No rain and sun peeks through off and on. Need to mow the lawn tomorrow.
Chopped all my Banana trees next to my computer room window down. Not having them there anymore. Took some sprouts last year and planted them out by the greenhouse where they can grow as much as they want...........w/in reason!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I mowed my front yard and did some clean up again around the yard .Washed and waxed and greased the red mower and going to do the yellow one tomorrow .Need to check all my hand clippers and sharpen them ..Hopefully the last mow of the season ,but you never know .Last year I had to mow before Christmas day .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
75 today! too hot for November, we need cold to keep the bees clustered

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gray skies up above. 46 and planning for rain. Why wouldn't I be?
Didn't get the lawn mowed yesterday. Maybe we will get another shot at dryness or maybe we are done for the year.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Great day 70 degrees until 2 pm and then the wind started up and wind got colder and colder and gusts up to 40mph and they said some could get as high as 55 mph .Sun is out but this wind needs to go some where else

Ask a Question