j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Watching the snowflakes drop at your place right now addy. Your car is getting covered :biggrin:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
you have to use IE

http://addy1.myq-see.com:85/webcamera.html

just paste the above in IE you might need to set the compatibility settings, or watch for the small message top or bottom of the page to allow the active x to run and click yes. gpf is the user no password

Missy is barking at the falling snow. The driveway is getting slushy, with the flash freeze coming it is going to be yucky out there.

Noaa says less than an inch, today, we are already over an inch, guess they guessed wrong.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks to me like you have several inches already addy and still coming down! I'm watching the view of your pond to up on the hill towards your house. Nice light shining on the pond so I can see really good. Love it! Feel like I am looking out my window here :biggrin:
Nasty and wet w/ a few wind gusts here.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
4 inches currently, heavy and wet this time,flash freeze coming tomorrow so any wet from them treating the roads will be ice. High winds so the neat covering on the trees will blow off tomorrow.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gosh it's still coming down like mad addy and looks so pretty and white. Getting ready to shut down my computer so feel free to turn your lights off now. Thank you for letting me look, I really enjoyed working here at my computer sorting my Christmas photos while watching your snow fall

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Currently -1F here. No snow falling or anything just these cold temps. We are expecting near record cold Sunday into Monday. Real temps of -15 to -20 possible! Geez I think some of Colleens cold Canadian weather is dipping down into the Midwest! Brrrrrrr this is getting old! Addy is getting a flash freeze and we are expecting a cold bomb is how they described it on the news. What a way to have my first winter with my pond!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
What?? Temperture up north here is still above freezing tonight, pond heater turned off, pond ice melting all away now too! Thanks Guys for senting me all your nice warm air, Sorry all I had to swap with was ice cold deep freezer type air!! Ha Ha HA!!

Attachments

• IMAG7757.jpg
    IMAG7757.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMAG7758.jpg
    IMAG7758.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMAG7759.jpg
    IMAG7759.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 126

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Ha ha ha, very funny, But the puppies have been in and out of the house all day long, need a "revolving" door, he he he

I see now my weather screen turned red, heavy snowfall warning issued, There is a price to pay for all that nice Christmas and New Year weather!! Lots more shoveling!! :)

Reaction score
Wind blowing and really raining, temp 37. With the snow on the road and adding rain to the mix I'm going to have a quick two mile trip down the hill tomorrow. :(

Ask a Question