JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Current weather: fog. Here's my christmas lights as viewed through the thick fog.
IMG_5638 copy.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Lisa we ride Trek bikes ie: the ones we bought are not high end ones so we won't rave on how great they are but they do the job. Some say they are great but thinking they are buying the more expensive ones. Hubby paid $700. for his and he's not real happy w/having to pay to upgrade it right out of the box to make it work right. Mine is a much older Trek bike and I have no problems w/it. Sometimes older is better!

I just bought myself a new Townie - very similar bike, now owned by Trek I think. Or vice versa.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well darn, just dig it out again! Nice in Vegas right now. Overcast but not cold. On our way to find some grub somewhere on the strip.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Thank you.:)
Yes, they would love that. Too many hills and trees around here though, they would get tangled up and run over by the sled catching up with them.:woot:

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
55°F and cloudy.
On my hike in the woods today I didn't need a coat... and it's mid-December. amazing! Looks like temps stay in the 40°'s for about a week and then start to lower again.

Ask a Question