Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
A balmy 28 F, and about 2" of s*** on the ground. :censored:
John
Tried to post this four hours ago, and lost it! A bit warmer now. :D Snow's melting!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Upper 50's and 60 for the next 3 days, and lows near 50, so I'll take the rain for the warm temps! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow to everyone! Be safe if you are driving, watch out for the other guy, and arrive safely.
First pic, puppies are 8 days old, one of the females using Denali for her own personal recliner. Love her little pink tongue sticking out. :) In the second pic they are 10 days old. Noticed open eyes this morning! They are 11 days old today, but haven't been able to get a picture with their eyes open yet. Yes, they are VERY chubby.
8 days old.JPG

10 days old.JPG

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
50°F out and sunny for most of the day. Almost all the snow here is gone now, so I don't have to censor myself anymore. (y)

Tomorrow it'll all be gone since we're expecting well over an inch of rain.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Zero Fahrenheit (-18 Celsius ) coldest night this winter so far. Lots of Ice on all ponds with only the 1500 watt heater. Water still moving well under the ice. Breather holes here and there.

Thank goodness warmer weather on the way. Tiny Rio not allowed out in such cold and can make a "p" on pad at back door or in greenhouse. She freezes stiff in such cold quickly. Must snuggle my baby Rio now..

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Upper 50's and 60 for the next 3 days, and lows near 50, so I'll take the rain for the warm temps! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow to everyone! Be safe if you are driving, watch out for the other guy, and arrive safely.
First pic, puppies are 8 days old, one of the females using Denali for her own personal recliner. Love her little pink tongue sticking out. :) In the second pic they are 10 days old. Noticed open eyes this morning! They are 11 days old today, but haven't been able to get a picture with their eyes open yet. Yes, they are VERY chubby.
View attachment 87934
View attachment 87935
No wonder those puppies are so fat! Look at those big boobies!

Reaction score
20*..... Icicles reflecting a really bright moon.View attachment 87948
LOL that's a funny coincidence seeing your photo, I had to comment... Just last night my wife was preventing me from going to sleep, she was wanting me to look at the moonlight shining on the icicles out our bedroom window, she even tried to get some pictures with her tablet.

Ask a Question