whiskey pond

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by koi lady, Mar 19, 2012.

1. koi lady

sissy sissy

I like mummy it feels homey and down to earth, earth mummy .I have never seen mummy on here and I called my mom mummy .I like mummy

sissy, Mar 21, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. koi lady

koi lady Username was "mummy"

ah fanx sissy its always been a child name when my bairns were wee whenever they were frightened or sad theyused to call me mummy i knew then something was wrong,in fact my eldest bairn is expecting their first bairn in july and he stills calls me mummy,so guess hes a bit excited and concerned as my daughter-in-law is an asmatic bless her lol

koi lady, Mar 21, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. koi lady

koi lady Username was "mummy"

haro what a good idea i like rum too in a wee glass of coke,maybe bubbles would suit whiskey more as hes no allowed to have a drink anymore,that really sucks eh-mrs .m

koi lady, Mar 21, 2012
  4. koi lady

taherrmann4 Tmann

Her name reminds me of this tv episode.

taherrmann4, Mar 21, 2012
  5. koi lady

j.w I Love my Goldies

Taking me awhile to figure out the Queens English, don't know what ya call it but I could not for the life of me figure out what a bairns was then I put 2 & 2 together and think it meant first born child eh? Guess we could call ya Queen Mumzy but ya might get batted on the head from the real one for that! You just tell us what ya want to be called and then we'll call ya whatever we want to and you'll have to live w/ it yes? Ok that's settled Mz Mumzy or M&M for short cuz I have a tendancy to shorten things to my liking :D

j.w, Mar 22, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question