whiskey pond

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
I very much think not......in for a penny....... in for the duration.......women lib etc.......i think we should all think of a more suitable name for my wife....mummy must go.
mermaid......mother nature.....my favorite is ..........koi lady.

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
Hi Haro,
Thankyou for a warm welcome,to forum,hey you and my better half whiskey carry on as normal,i know what hes like always got an answer for most things,he is funny, though,hes also got this habit with words,he turns them around so leaves people stumped for an answer,he is cheeky,but one of his many qualties that i like well most of the time,anyhow glad you like the pond pics getting excited now cant wait till its finished Mrs W;

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
Well guess my new name is koi lady now,i can live with that,thankyou whiskey darling ---but for you my darling let me think--carp kid,boily boy,floating fred,i will wait,someone out there may have one to replace whiskey too ha ha x

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I like mummy it feels homey and down to earth, earth mummy .I have never seen mummy on here and I called my mom mummy .I like mummy

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
ah fanx sissy its always been a child name when my bairns were wee whenever they were frightened or sad theyused to call me mummy i knew then something was wrong,in fact my eldest bairn is expecting their first bairn in july and he stills calls me mummy,so guess hes a bit excited and concerned as my daughter-in-law is an asmatic bless her lol

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
haro what a good idea i like rum too in a wee glass of coke,maybe bubbles would suit whiskey more as hes no allowed to have a drink anymore,that really sucks eh-mrs .m

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Taking me awhile to figure out the Queens English, don't know what ya call it but I could not for the life of me figure out what a bairns was then I put 2 & 2 together and think it meant first born child eh? Guess we could call ya Queen Mumzy but ya might get batted on the head from the real one for that! You just tell us what ya want to be called and then we'll call ya whatever we want to and you'll have to live w/ it yes? Ok that's settled Mz Mumzy or M&M for short cuz I have a tendancy to shorten things to my liking :D

Ask a Question