WHISKEYS NEW POND PROJECT

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
HI HARO[JOHN]

I NORMALLY KNOCK ALL HURDLES DOWN AND LAND UP FOR THE HIGH JUMP...HA HA :LOL:

AT THIS POINT IN TIME YOU COULD KNOCK ME DOWN WITH A FEATHER.......BUT I WILL BOUNCE BACK AND COMPLETE OUR POND ONE DAY ...JUST NOT TODAY MATE.

whiskey

Reaction score
hi all thanks for all the well wishes.

finally finished off the decking to back gate, no more carrying fishing gear over rafters...bliss

made the flower containers for pond, got two more to make, just needed to get a few things finished, hate jobs undone or left to do, will re start pond work soon.

glass arrives end of month, so may get things progressing , this year been a stop start year, three steps forward ...four back.

Attachments

• DSC01307.JPG
    DSC01307.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC01311.JPG
    DSC01311.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC01312.JPG
    DSC01312.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC01312.JPG
    DSC01312.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 216

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Gee Terry, those last two pictures remind me of those "find the differences" puzzles. By the way, I couldn't find ANY! Glad to see you're feeling better.
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yay you are back at it and making things look good again! Love the decking and the plant boxes. Hope you are feeling much better now :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I love the decking. Never seen that type of wood before. Is it something special? I know the wood used on my daughter's deck in UT is different than what is used around here, I guess because around here it's humid, lots of moisture, in UT, very dry. So, what type of wood is used for your decking? Again, it's very unique, very neat! I love it!
Oh, and, Welcome back! I didn't see any steps backwards, just pauses in forward motion. We're all pretty patient, and get excited each time you come back with more pics. :)

koi lady

Username was "mummy"
Reaction score
hi hunny
we all glad you are back on form to please take things easy.our ponds are looking fab;just now.we so looking forward to end result,but in your time only.eh,it will be funny to watch laddies face watching the fish through the glass,so much love has gone into what you have done,so proud of you and love you so very much,cant wait to help with rendering now,so you people out there are just going to have to wait to see the end result.ha ha .love you loads whiskey---from YOUR EVERLOVING WIFE AND SON VINCE XXXXXXXX

whiskey

Reaction score
Hi Haro

10 out of 10 mate ...you get a bonus of four more photos..........its an age thing but i wont tell if you dont...he he :LOL:

koi lady

Your the reason its all possible, where else would i get this insiration to get our dream pond done, thanks for nursing me back, been a tough year for us all, loving my koi lady and son deeply
whiskey

Attachments

• DSC01313.JPG
    DSC01313.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC01312.JPG
    DSC01312.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC01314.JPG
    DSC01314.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC01316.JPG
    DSC01316.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC01315.JPG
    DSC01315.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC01317.JPG
    DSC01317.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 249
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Awwwww .... not that's true love! YOu are both so very lucky to have each other since you are both pond lovers! Don't see that too often, where both spouses have the same passion for things. So good to see it on this Forum as well! Yes, Koi Lady, we will have to be patient. Whiskey could tease us and not show us any pictures as he goes, and then VOILA and it would be done! But, we are sure enjoying all the in between pics of all of your hard work, both of you! I'm sure your collie is going to be amazed at what you have made.
BTW, in that one pic, I thought at first you had your ironing board outside ... maybe using it as a saw horse. LOL But, then I decided it was maybe some sort of exercise bench. So ... what is it? :)

Ask a Question