j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No no we don't want that whiskey, just put your wife and son to work out there while you boss from inside the house......................and you wouldn't catch me out there in that frigid cold either if I had the best of health :razz:

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
SO YOU WANT ME TO RUN AROUND NURSING OTHER JUST TO SATISFY YOUR WANTS ON FORUM..........NO CHANCE......STICK TO FORUM ISSUES AND BUTT OUT OF MINE

whiskey

Reaction score
Thanks Dr Dave
Im not one to sit on ones butt............. but this weather is a bummer
[sure you can read between the lines]

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
whiskey said:
SO YOU WANT ME TO RUN AROUND NURSING OTHER JUST TO SATISFY YOUR WANTS ON FORUM..........NO CHANCE......STICK TO FORUM ISSUES AND BUTT OUT OF MINE
Whoa somebody's got their knickers in a knot, YIKES :grumble:

whiskey

Reaction score
Like i said jw....... dont ask a sick people to satisfy your wants in sub zero conditions,,,...i will finish our pond and post with the knowledge and experience that it done correctly, when the weather here improves.
With that said, im glad i listen to people on here, that have knowledge in technical issues and helped me/us achieve our dream ponds, to which a hand full of people contributed with their knowledge.
Its not all about who can make the most post etc, there no brownie points in that, why !.....not so long a go we lost a moderator, thankfully the forum got them back, their knowledge is priceless.

I dont wear knickers just make blunt facts of life and its about time someone else spoke out about over posting.....that another reason why i favour another fishing forum because theres no waffle...only fact and help.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Not trying to make any enemies here whiskey and sorry you are mad at me for posting in fun. I won't bother you anymore on your threads that you start. Was going to say something funny about you not wearing your knickers but I won't now. Have a great life, I know I will. Also I don't post just to post. I post to be friendly as if I were to see you on the street and say hello and I like what you are doing and then have a bit of a laugh about life. Ta Ta! I'm not going anywhere,I like it here on this forum but if you want to leave then sorry, your loss :regular_waving_emot

whiskey

Reaction score
Just to let my oversea freinds know i received a letter today and will be away from forum for awhile, going into hospital on monday coming to sort my bottom drain out and a walnut.
Sure you can read between the lines, keeping this as clean as possible as on forum.

I`m posting this as forum may be aware of issues between me and another member on forum, this points out sarcasim made, is not always in the best taste, when not in full awareness of the facts of my health or my family.

I should be able to restart pond in a couple of months after rest.

Somethings are private......even from the forum.

WHISKEY

Reaction score
Wishing you all the best Whiskey and looking forward to your return to the fourm . To Whiskey and everyone else,

international+day+of+peace+2012.jpg

mjw74

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this new bit of kit...

Attachments

• A revolution.JPG
    A revolution.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 284

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We may not have lots of knowledge but we have fun ponding .Never went into this ponding thing for pro results just fun results .Not sure whats going on but not good .Hope you are ok whiskey .We just have a habit of having fun .Helps us all get through the day and with the economy we need some type of fun these days .Hope everything will be ok with you whiskey .The world is big but friends are bigger . :razz:

shanezam203

Rookie
Reaction score

Ask a Question