Why would you not vote for Trump or Clinton be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I already have my favorite in the race - Trump - but that is because I am so cynical about the imbalance that exists today. Change for change's sake is my attitude right now.
I'm with you Mitch. I'd like to see Trump get elected just so I can be around to witness historic event as they happen. I wasn't around to witness the fall of the Roman empire, maybe I'll get to witness this one first hand. ;)
Having Clinton elected just means more corruption and cronyism, same old, same old. But Trump,,,, Ah, now he's the wrench that could really do some damage.. he he :sneaky:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Ha.
So far China, the Koch brothers and Wall Street are hoping for Clinton.
Those are bonus points for Trump, imo.

Reaction score
I'm with you Mitch. I'd like to see Trump get elected just so I can be around to witness historic event as they happen. I wasn't around to witness the fall of the Roman empire, maybe I'll get to witness this one first hand. ;)
Having Clinton elected just means more corruption and cronyism, same old, same old. But Trump,,,, Ah, now he's the wrench that could really do some damage.. he he :sneaky:
I'm afraid that you are already witnessing it. That is why Trump has such a large following. You can't go back in time but tell me that things weren't better in the 50's. Why? People were different.

Reaction score
I'm afraid that you are already witnessing it. That is why Trump has such a large following. You can't go back in time but tell me that things weren't better in the 50's. Why? People were different.
I think you are right.
Unfortunately the worse things get, the more drastic measures people feel they need to take. Under better conditions a guy like Trump wouldn't have a hope in he!! of getting elected, but those are obviously not the circumstances.
Which isn't to say some people won't benefit from his coming to power. I already have the groundwork for starting a ladder factory in Mexico for when he builds that wall. (y)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I think you are right.
I already have the groundwork for starting a ladder factory in Mexico for when he builds that wall. (y)

Have a factory on this side too, a lot of americanos say they are leaving if Hilary/ if Trump gets voted in, give them a way to climb out.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Does anybody even remember who "declared" that they were leaving the USA if Obama was elected?

Reaction score
Yes. I don't mind at all paying higher taxes in order to receive health care at no charge, in return.

I get health care for free and always have. But those jobs are getting harder to find. Why? Because employers don't have to offer benefits to get people to apply for a job. Why? Because there are too many people looking for work. Why? Because there aren't enough jobs. Why? Well because all the jobs have gone to China. Why? Because they can sell things cheaper. Why? Labor is cheap, they manipulate their currency, they have few regulations and the list goes on. Whats the solution? Don't ask me but I'm willing to try something different then we have been doing for the last 30 years. How any times have people said "they should all be voted out and start over".

Reaction score
My parents are leaving tomorrow for a Canada visit, dad says he needs to see if that's where he going. Please, tell me how we got to this point.
If he likes the way things are going here with Mr. Obama he will love Canada with Mr. Trudeau. The problem is where does he go next? Chancellor Angela Merkel would welcome him as she does everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question